Because I am a hopeless wreck diving romantic, I’ve compiled a list of the great nail-biting reads that over the years have inspired and informed me.
The 13 books on this list include:
- Shadow Divers by Robert Kurson
- Silent World by Jacques Cousteau
- Deep Descent by Kevin McMurray
- Dark Descent by Kevin McMurray
- Diving into Darkness by Phillip Finch
- Fatally Flawed by Verna van Schaik
- Caverns Measureless to Man by Sheck Exley
- Where Divers Dare by Randall Peffer
- Dragon Sea by Frank Pope
- Setting the Hook by Peter Hunt
- Submerged by Daniel Lenihan
- Neutral Buoyancy by Tim Ecott
- The Last Dive by Bernie Chowdhury
You can read the full article on TDI’s blog.